Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Retro Kitten Apparel has a Lay-Away Department now!

That's right! Retro Kitten Apparel is proud to announce that we have opened a Lay-Away Department at our online store located at Retro Kitten Apparel. Click on the following link to read all about it: Lay-Away Section.

Plus, we're having our "Fall Sale" right now! Get 10% off everything in our store except items in our clearance section (which are only a dollar anyway!!). Just enter the code word: fall in the coupon field during checkout to receive your discount!

My name is Lindsay Dominguez and I am the owner of this joint and I just wanted to send out a special Thanks to everyone who helped me make this year so special! Retro Kitten Apparel formerly Gypsies Do It Better has grown by leaps and bounds since opening in June of 2008 and it couldn't have happened without you! I love you guys and I'm here for you with any questions you may have. Customer service is my main priority and I am always available (unless I'm sleeping) for you guys and gals with any questions, problems, comments, or just to chat about what's going on at Retro Kitten! Have a great rest of the year! And Thanks again everyone!

No comments: