Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Retro Kitten Apparel ranks at #2 on Yahoo & Google!

I just typed in several keywords and found Retro Kitten Apparel on the very 1st page on Yahoo & Google, and RKA even made it to #2 on the 1st page for cheap pinup clothing, and I did it all by myself! Of course, Yahoo!, my company's platform, deserves a huge hand for being the absolute best! Then there is Starfruit.com, the company I chose to help me design the layout and logo of Retro Kitten Apparel in an organic search-engine friendly fashion on the world wide web! Other than that though, I've been the glue that hold Retro Kitten Apparel together daily. I want to give one more very special applaud though...to YOU! You guys and gals are #1, and without you, I'd cease to exist as the #1 Retro, Rockabilly, Pinup, & Punk Second Hand Store Online! Woo Whoo! Thanks you guys for shopping at RKA, and sticking around since I was just a chance, a dream in the making. I've gotten to know quite a few of you over the past 3 years and I love you guys! Everyone has been super cool, and understanding even during rough patches, and I couldn't ask for a better group or culture of people to surround myself with 24/7! This is definitely a "Custom Culture Lifestyle" as a whole, and cannot be narrowed down to one thing in particular and being a part of this creative niche is my personal dream come true! Thank you everyone, and You All Come Back Now Ya Hear?

No comments: